About the Trust
The True Colours Trust was founded by Lucy Sainsbury in 2002. True Colours is an independent funder working in the UK and Africa. We make grants which are designed to make a difference to the lives of disabled children and their families and to improve access to good palliative care.
Our work is focussed on:
- Improving access to palliative care for babies, children and young people in the UK.
- Enabling disabled children and young people to live their lives to the full.
- Improving access to pain relief and palliative care in Africa.
We publish open grants data. To find out more about what we fund, please visit 360Giving.
For more information, visit the True Colours Trust website.
True Colours is proactive in seeking out organisations and initiatives to support, so most of our grants are designed and developed in collaboration with our partners. We run two small grants programmes which have an open application process – one for work in the UK and one for work in Africa. Please see our website for more information about applications.
- Lucy Sainsbury
- Tim Price
- Dominic Flynn
- David Wood
- Catherine Gathercole – Trust Executive
- Jo Ecclestone Ford – Strategic Lead
- Vesa Kahramani – Trust Administrator
To get in touch, please visit the True Colours website.