About the Trust
The Jerusalem Trust was founded in 1982 by Sir Timothy and Lady Susie Sainsbury and has awarded £94m worth of grants over forty years.
Christian charities and organisations usually on a regional or national scale.
Priority areas include evangelism and mission in the UK and overseas, Christian education, Christian media, and Christian art. Strategic priorities and criteria within these areas are reviewed annually.
We don’t fund
- Individuals or capital costs (buildings).
- It is very unlikely we would fund individual churches or hyperlocal organisations within our main funding programme.
Our Annual Reports are available on the Charity Commission website.
We publish open grants data. To find out more about what we fund, please visit 360Giving.
Initial applications can be made through our online application form which includes a helpful eligibility test:
For anyone unable to complete the form you can make an initial enquiry via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to apply to our Small Grants for RE Resources Fund this should be done directly at www.regrants.org.uk.
- Vikki McLachlan – Lead Trust Executive
- Rachel Tiley – Assistant Trust Executive
- Cara Smith – Trust Administrator
Get in touch by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 020 7410 0330.